Wednesday, July 3, 2013

"She's about to POP" Baby shower

My beautiful little sisters threw me a beautiful baby shower this last weekend. I was exactly 32 weeks pregnant and so excited to see my family and friends. Both men and women were invited. 

It started at 2pm the guys were instructed to bring a pack of Huggies and my sisters would provide the Chuggies. They spent the afternoon in the pool drinking beer and trying to out back flip each other on the diving board. 

The women were instructed to bring a gift and my sisters would provide the games. The girls spent the first few hours eating the wonderful "POP" themed snacks pictured below, designing onsies that i got to keep, played measure my belly, having a blind baby food tasting and opening the wonderful gifts that everyone got for SJP.
Kelsey, me and Erin
My beautiful little sisters
Kelsey and I
the sign on the front door
"Morgen's about to POP, come on in, no need to stop!!!!"
 
When you walked in the door there were bracelets that each woman received as a party favor


the onsies that everyone decorated for SJP and pictures of me as a baby
 
the dining room area

all of the guests put foot prints and signed their names

 
  





my favorite gift, a onsie that says "Watch your language asshole, I'm a baby"

The baby shower was more than i could ever ask for, and i was SO greatful for my sisters, family and friends that were there to support me!

Love and Hope,
Morgen

No comments:

Post a Comment