Thursday, July 5, 2012

About Me



Background: my name is Morgen, I was Born and Raised in Las Cruces, New Mexico. I spend my mornings working in the family business and my nights with my amazing husband and daughter. We have been together since 2006, married in 2010  and welcomed our beautiful daughter SJP in August 2013. In 2012 we became Homeowners and at 30 weeks pregnant in June 2013 we started our own business. I love to spend my weekends: 






When i am not busy with all my activities i love to spend time with my family!!  











And most of all we are huge advocated for the American Cancer Society.


 In January 2011 I lost my mother to Lung Cancer, she was an amazing woman and we participate in Relay For Life in Memory of her. I lost my sister Erin In March of 2014 after an eight year battle with Melanoma.


Love and Hope,
Morgen

No comments:

Post a Comment