Saturday, August 3, 2013

DIY nursing bra

Nursing bras are expensive! everyone said i should make sure i have a few for the hospital, so off to Target the Hubs and I went...I bought 1 at $20, saw how it was made and said "I can do that"!!

I went to Wal-Mart and found these cute sports bras that were 2 for $7.49. they have a little plastic loop that holds the strap to the bra. this made everything a million times faster.

I cut the loop, hand sewed a hook and eye and off i went...
all you need: thread, hook & eye, needle and the bra


take off the plastic loop (or cut the strap if yours doesn't have the plastic loop)

sew the hook on one side
sew the eye on the other side

they attach really easily

Final product

this was the second color i got

I am really happy with the results! i wore one the other day to make sure that the hook and eye wouldn't come undone and i didn't have any problems!!

Love and Hope,
Morgen

No comments:

Post a Comment