Saturday, August 10, 2013

July BirchBox

July Birchbox Review



Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint

I don't usually use mositurizer since my face is oily all on its own. this was definitely not my favorite product and would not use it again

Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream

I have used this product a few times...but i have not noticed a difference in my skin. would i buy it? no, but i am glad i got to try it!

theBalm® cosmetics InStain® Long-Wearing Powder Staining Blush

I NEVER wear blush... with that being said, i actually really liked this! the color was great, the package is cute and it wasn't too dark.

Beauty Protector Protect & Shampoo and Condition

LOVE this set! my hair felt great after. i am really sad that i could only try once since the bottles were small!
(long hair, don't care)


If you are interested in tying Birchbox, please use this http://birch.ly/16YbQRv so that i will get a credit for referring a friend!!

Love and Hope,
Morgen

No comments:

Post a Comment