Sunday, June 2, 2013

May BirchBox



I just started subscribing to BirchBox. so far, i love it!!
Below is what my May box looked like when it came in the mail.

What did i receive?
Ziba / Lime Green
Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner

I recieved this eyeliner in black. I wore it to a friends wedding last night, it lasted all night. This was one of my favorite samples that i received!



Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle

I LOVE this sample! I used it as a leave in conditioner and it worked amazing! my hair was smooth, soft and shiny! This was my favorite sample and i have really considered purchasing it!

Folle de Joie eau de parfum

This perfum smells really amazing, but is extremely strong! I struggled with the intensity of the smell and was forced to wash it off. But, I did sprayed it on Stephanie and it lasted hours into her day!



COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face

I am not a huge fan of moisturizer since i have never struggled with dry skin, so i had a hard time with convincing myself to try this product. If it didn't have sunscreen in it, i probably would not have tried it and given it to someone else to try. It did feel soothing, and i loved that it had sunscreen, but i would rather have a 70+ then a 30+.

If you are interested in tying Birchbox, please use this http://birch.ly/16YbQRv so that i will get a credit for referring a friend!!
Love and Hope,

Morgen

No comments:

Post a Comment